Pages

Thursday, February 11, 2016

Brentwood. Done.

I really appreciated, more than any of you know, that you wanted me to post pictures here! So, here are a few of the before/after collaborated - Enjoy!


What I wanted to do above, in this entry way, was put on a barn wood/sliding door frame separating the entry room from the office area....but when it got down to it, I scratched that idea and splurged for new windows throughout the entire home. This was a MUCH better plan in the long run! And for someone moving in here next, they may not have wanted that door, and for the price, I couldn't stomach that expense.

Goodbye old carpet, old fixtures, and hello beautiful hardwoods underneath! I was SO thankful to find these! 
I'm sure most of you saw this picture (above) last week - I have to admit, I was shocked at the difference of the tub - cream to white! And yes, telling you again, I reglazed the bad boy myself! took almost 5 hours to prep and scrape, and then another 3 hours the actually glaze it! Next time, I will pay someone to do this... Worth my time and effort, and highly pleased with my work, but I did NOT feel good for the next day - because of the fumes.

This room is the master, and the room I learned, ALL of the sheetrock would have to be replaced. When these shelves started coming down - the walls did right along with it. My brother actually helped us demo this room- thanks A!

Master shower, where the new shower is now, was an entire closet along the back wall... This room is huge. You'd really have to step in it, to believe it!
I have posted quite a few updates of this room along the way - I again had plans (prior to new windows) for open shelving along that back wall (above sink) - but this gives the next owner their own creativity!
A look at the dining area, red/peach color walls - updated stone walls with refinished hardwoods!

Last but not least - the worst room in the house

No comments:

Post a Comment