Pages

Thursday, October 6, 2016

A Urinal?

That's right. The ONLY thing Brian requested when we bought our house -- he wanted a Urinal. He WANTED it in our Master Bathroom - I quickly nixed that idea.

Here's the 'bathroom' before













I'm not entirely sure it was the best idea to remove the shower, because it would have given us another "Full" bath - BUT I think the "after" was worth it, not only for Brian, but to complement the Man Cave.



When I started this project, all I could think was "I do not want urine on my walls" == AND I wanted this bathroom to be a surprise for Brian. Tile was NOT in my design. I saw this metal one day (either at home, or near a barn, somewhere outside) and thought - This is it! I'll bring metal into the room. It would be 1. easy to clean, and 2. "Man-ly"

WE have NO idea where this duck came from. We think it was a wedding gift. The Red arrow was a hobby lobby find - and perfect for that subtle 'reminder' of flush here.


The rest, artwork we've accumulated - One from an Art Center event, another from Toadies Concert!

But the best of all, is the one of Matilda. Our good friend Lauren (at the time, she did not know Brian, or Matilda) but she snapped a pic of Matilda that landed the front of SYNC. The article title "Bathrooms, Hair of the Dog"


No comments:

Post a Comment